- Glass tile or pendant
- Clear Lacquer
- Double sided scrapbooking paper or photo
- Epoxy for attaching bail
- Chain or bracelet depending on what you are using it for
Our silicone molds can help you to create your own pendant, brooch or bracelet.
1. Lay your tile on your paper or photo and find the exact image that you want to use.
2. Trace your tile and cut the image so that it is just slightly smaller than your tile. It is very important that you don't have any paper hanging over the edge of the tile. Smaller is better than larger.
5. Apply another thin layer of Lacquer over the back side of the paper to seal it. Allow to dry well.
6. Squeeze a small drop of epoxy onto the bail. Attach the bail to the tile in desired position. Allow to dry for several hours (preferably overnight) before wearing.
Wear and enjoy!
tutorial was taken from here http://heartlandpaper.typepad.com/heartland_paper/page/8/